Rob Wass | Art

Researching one thing can lead to another ... and another ... and so on. When I research I can come across some amazing artist that I have never heard of before just by typing something in to Pinterest, Tumblr or Google. This is what happened when I came across Rob Wass.

Rob Wass The Man With The Cityscape Ribs
He mainly works with ink or watercolour on paper, which is something I love to work with too so his work is really inspiring.



I came across his work by typing "heartbeat" in to Google Images as it is an idea for my Identity project. An image of his cityscape drawings came up and I was intrigued to look at more of his work.



His website has more of his work, some short films and links to his social media so go and have look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.