Prints Galore | London Fashion Week 2013

For years now I have sat for hours and gone through all the latest shows from all the fashion weeks on Vogue, and then also got the magazines to admire them all over again. This year I am paying more attention to detail, like the print or the style and shape of the garment the print is on to get ideas for the fabrics and garments I would like to create in my final Uni project.

There have been so many I have liked, but I know there are more to come with Milan and Paris fashion week and I haven't really looked at New York yet.

Eudon Choi S/S 2013 See full collection here.
Fyodor Golan S/S 2014
Fyodor Golan S/S 2014 See full collection here. 
House of Holland S/S 2014 See full collection here.

Jena.Theo S/S 2014
Jena.Theo S/S 2014 See full collection here

Zoe Jordan S/S 2014 See full collection here.
Sister by Sibling S/S 2014 See full collection here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.