Moodboards

I've been doing mood boards since I was in Year 9 and have always found them helpful, but it gets to a certain point when you begin to look around at others mood boards and del like you should be doing what they're doing or making your mood boards look like theirs and it begins to drag you down.

Throughout the last few weeks of my new project mood boards have entirely been my go to in order to create ideas and get a feel for the new project. But, by doing so many, it gets to the point when you think "am I doing too many?" and so that difficulty about what you're doing never ends.

For me, the key is to keep looking at them, go back to them all the time, write notes on them, put your drawings on the mood boards too and your colour palette. I also make one mood board for one designer or idea which makes things clear, less busy and easy to read.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.