French Florals | New Project

For the last project on Paris I did a lot of mood boards, apart from printing my fabric it is all I probably did. So, for this project I decided to keep doing them as I have begun to be really inspired by them and the fact that I can have them pinned around me always on show.

Florals has always been a huge influence for me ever since college and it was after looking in to one company called Voyage Maison that I decided I really wanted to return to doing them, despite them being everywhere at the moment.

First Brief Idea

I will continue to use Paris as a source for this project, with my linear lined drawings and the bright colours I did last semester. But I will take this forward by doing more digital prints that are busy and bright with the aim of trying to design for both fashion and interiors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.