Paris | Day Four

Despite being very tired on the last day of Paris it was truly disheartening to have to leave my favourite place again after an overwhelming but amazing time.

We were taken to a flea market outside of the capital in them morning to browse at bits and bobs that people were selling. It was lovely and inspiring to look around and collect things but I think by this point we were all pretty tired and went by things that could have influenced our collection, but all we really wanted to do was sit down and sleep. 








After that it was a small wait at the hotel and Gare Du Nord before heading back to London and then back to Derby. It was an amazing and insightful trip and one I would love to do again. It was especially nice being with all my friends for once last time before the major hard work begins. 


Also … If you didn't know I have Instagram which I publish my work on - @lisajaynetextiles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.