SNOG!

When I went to New Designers on Thursday I went with my great and hilarious friend Ruth. I've known her since I was like 10 and we get on well so it was great to spend the day with her.
She recently came back from a two week trip in America (jealous) and whilst over there she tried some Frozen Yoghurt (Fro Yo) from a placed called SNOG.
Whilst making our way to the Business Design Centre she excitedly spotted one and we made sure that during a break from our hectic day we would have one. And it is true what the website says, "You'll never forget your first Snog!"
It was AMAZING and so DELICIOUS! If you ever come across one you have to have one. The prices are so reasonable and there are many flavours and toppings to choose from. I went for brownies, dark chocolate and raspberries and Ruth chose granola, dark chocolate and raspberries.

Check out their Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/ifancyasnog
Twitter | @ifancyasnog
Website | http://www.ifancyasnog.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.