Instagram | July 2013

July has been a crazy month I don't even remember the beginning of it and I cannot believe we are now in August. Just the other day I was thinking about who I need to get Christmas presents. I'm not organised, just crazy and love to procrastinate.

In just over a month I will be heading back to Uni to begin my last year (still sad about that) and looking forward to so much (Ellie Goulding concert and maybe another trip to Paris). But it really is crazy how fast time is going and I have such a busy last year with my dissertation and working hard for the degree show. I'm really enjoying working on my blog and sharing all what I find or love and hopefully when uni life returns I can keep it up.

But I want to share my favourite Instagram photos from July 2013 to reminisce on what I got up to.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.