Design | Update

I have suddenly gone in to a state of panic (before term has even started) about the lack of work I have done recently. So yesterday I made sure I got a good amount done, which has calmed my nerves a little. I do worry about what I am doing and whether I am doing things "right", but, right now, there is no right or wrong. I am just trying to make sure I take my time with things and really look at my imagery and market research to inspire me.

Acrylic media | Finger prints
Acrylic media | Hand prints
Left: Hands drawn with pen and painted marks with acrylics Right: Mixed acrylics with heartbeat marks made my the ends of a paintbrush.
Circles dripped with brown ink and then mixed with white ink to create a "milk in tea" effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.