Jena.Theo & O.Two

I came across Jena.Theo just yesterday but I already have a huge crush on this duo's designs. I love their Spring Summer 2014 collection and how free the clothes and prints are together.

When on their website to learn more about them and admire more collections I read that in 2011 O.Two joined the creative team "contributing new surface detail in print and hand-painted fabrics."
So this then led me to his website to look at his work in more detail and I came across the collection he did for Jena.Theo. It really opened my eyes to how to take simple, unique mark made drawings on to garments and print can be something more than shapes, lines and Paisley etc.


HMK | A series of studies that were later digitised and used as key-prints for Jena.Theo's AW/12 Collection, showing on schedule at London Fashion Week, 2011. A process that has continued every season since.

Drop D
100cm x 100cm. Spray paint and acrylic on canvas.
2012
Six Six Six
100cm x 100cm. Spray paint and acrylic on canvas.
2012
Toll
100cm x 100cm. Spray paint and acrylic on canvas.
2012


See more O.Two on his website here.
See more of Jena.Theo on their website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.