Change Of Direction

Sometimes you think a project will end up as amazing in reality as it is in your head, most of the time for me it never ends up this way and I end up losing myself and changing direction. This is exactly what has happened recently with The Hidden Wonder of Paris project I am doing.

I felt the direction of the bright sharp blues, yellows and oranges was not my ideal colour palette and after looking at it for so long I began to dislike it. So, after a much deliberation I went back to a more feminine side with which I am used to.

I decided to focus more on the sweet, girly side of the famous Laudree macaroons with which Paris is well known and famous for. And so a new and fresh range of ideas begin to develop from mind to paper to fabric and the whole process starts again …


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.