Print Book | Want, Need, Must-Have

I am always on the look out for new and inspiring print books that are either imagery books or tutorial books. I am especially drawn to them even more since leaving University as there is so much more I want to learn and read about. There is so much out there to inspire in terms of colours, prints, tutorials, ideas and more that I am on a constant search to find it.

I recently game across a new book by Lotta Kühlhorn that came out in January so is full of recent guides and imagery. Called Designing Patterns the book gives "a smart, candid, rollicking tour through one illustrator’s life-long fascination with everything pattern-related."



You can read an interview with the author over at Print and buy the book over at Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.