Designing With A Graphic Tablet

Since buying my Wacom graphic tablet in the early days of my placement I have seen a small change in not only my approach to designing, but the outcome as well. I feel like I take the task of designing something more seriously and have more patience with working on a good repeat. Using the graphic tablet, despite the small size, allows me more freedom to work tools such as different brushes to achieve various lines, lasso tool, rotation, effects and so much more. I was inspired to get one after seeing how the designers at Pattern use them and the ability it give you to have more freedom in terms of what you can design. It is literally like drawing on a piece of paper … except its on a screen. I highly recommend anyone in design to get one.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.