Floral Inspiration


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I love florals. I love interior print designs. So, clearly, I am in total admiration for the floral prints at John Lewis this season. With a vast collection of colours from soft blues, creams, yellows and pinks my mind goes in to colour overdrive.
The overall inspiration for me is the loose hand drawn, water colour look and feel that translates so easily from bedding to cushions and to curtains. You can really brighten up your bedroom with these prints by picking out accessories that match the many colours in the prints.
For my next project, I am creating some hand drawn interior prints and feel really inspired by the prints at John Lewis at the moment. So, it's time to get the watercolours and paper out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.