Instagram | June 2013

I probably drive my friends on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr crazy because I just love to Instagram everything. I take ages to choose a filter, write on my pictures or add little things like hearts or dots etc. I just can't help it!
When I was younger I kept diaries because you didn't have apps like we do now, and I suppose this is how I keep a diary in the new techno world we live in. I also love to just look back through my pictures (even ones that are on my laptop) and think back to what I was up to or how I was feeling when I took that picture.

June is my favourite month (probably because it is my birthday month) and I just wanted to share a few of my favourite Instagram pictures that I have taken.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.