Sounds of Summer | 2013

So I know it is not even the end of August just yet, but my summer is slowly coming to an end. WIth this being my last week at work and the date to move back to Derby planned and me worrying about packing, I have decided it is the end. I have had a mixed summer of work, stress and fun memories with the amazing chance of going to the lovely France twice with two great friends.

This was my last summer before I graduate (I need to ban that word from my life for a while) and before I welcome reality forever. I have spent the whole summer worrying about my last year and trying to run away from it, but I will have to face it no matter what and with it getting closer the excitement is slowly returning.

Goodbye summer 2013!
The ice cream van
Laughter
Endless cups of tea
South of France
Paris
Macaroons
Swimming
Happiness
Bastille 
Olly Murs 
Ellie Goulding 
Gabrielle Aplin
YouTube
Sunsets
Running
New ways of thinking
Family
Friends
Candles
Comfort
Wine
Food
University
Work
Blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.