Texture On Paper | Designing

As part of my course over the last two years it had been drummed in to us about creating different textures, marks and shapes on paper with a wide variety of media to create some unique ideas.
It has to represent what we are drawing or the what has inspired us, but mostly get across the theme as a whole.
Right now in my Identify project I am focusing on doing just that and wanted to share some more things I have down. I have been working with acrylics a lot more which has been great (not for my walls) and a lot more inks. Creating something on paper to represent Identity in a not so obvious way has been and is still a challenge but, hopefully, it will all pay off.
Both a mixture of green, white and black acrylics.
Left: Brown ink background with white acrylic on top. Right: Blue ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.