Lisa Jayne Textiles
Navigation menu
Home
About
CV
Portfolio
Pinterest
Instagram
Business Cards Arrived
17:10
Leave a Comment
degree show
,
life
,
textiles
,
work
Share:
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Powered by
Blogger
.
Welcome!
Unknown
View my complete profile
Search
Follow
Follow
Labels
art
colour crush
competition
degree show
designing
digital printing
drawing
fabric
fashion
florals
freelancing
geometrics
handmade
inspiration
interior
life
London
moodbaords
New Designers
Paris
photoshop
placement
Press
print
TCS
textiles
theme
top 5
work
Latest Pins
Visit LISA JAYNE's profile on Pinterest.
Popular Posts
Digital Printing
I realised today that I have not done any digital printing for about a year now so when it came to printing today I was absolutely terrified...
South of France
So on Monday I came back from the South of France and I had THE best time that I want to do it all over again. I stayed with Becca (right in...
Fashion Haul | New Look
Working at New Look certainly has its perks - a good discount on clothes! And with only one week left at work I decided to use it for "...
Let's Talk Fabric | Zara TRF New Collection
Top // 1 | 2 | 3 Middle // 1 | 2 | 3 Bottom // 1 | 2 | 3 Zara, Zara, Zara. Oh how I am in love with this store at th...
Fabric Dying
Last Sunday I spent some of my day doing something I love to do a lot - dye fabric. My friend Chris wanted to dye some fabric he hadn't...
Red Valentino | Spring 2014 | Ready-to-Wear Collection
I am so in love and inspired by the Red Valentino's Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear campaign that I had to share it. I just adore the way the...
0 comments:
Post a Comment