Autumn Winter 2015 | Topshop Unique

Between working, creating, gym, eating and sleeping I am slowly getting a chance to look at some of the A/W 2015 shows. London is one I have been very excited about with runway looks coming from Erdem, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Mary Kantrantzou and many more to look forward too. 
Of course, Topshop Unique is always on the "must see" list. I have been a fan of Unique since it started and based one of my second year collections around creating looks for this brand. (They do it a thousands times better than I did).


I loved the collection full of mixed coloured furs, dreamy creams, cable knits, luxurious embroided velvets, tweeds, corduroy blues and my favourite pieces (of course) included florals.
It was an English Garden for the English Chelsea Girl and I want every single piece that featured the wilds of the English countryside in the form of dandelions and thistles. 
The models were stunning also and provided us with a guide to create the simple English look for those cold months with the windswept, wavy hair and blushed cheeks. 

View the full collection here.

Follow me on Pinterest to see what A/W Looks I am pinning to my board and being inspired by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.