Pre- Fall 2015

With the stores getting ready for the Spring/Summer fashion season it is time at work to start designing from the Pre-Fall collections.

It is quite excitement to get my teeth in to doing some in depth print designing from these amazing shows for a very well known high street store. There were so many key trends to not miss out on from retro florals, oversized florals, paisley, geometrics, print mixing and more. I've been working from Erdem and Carolina Herrera this past week.
Carolina's mix of filtered and hand drawn florals was definitely an exciting challenge for me, alongside Erdem's one floral flowing repeat. But, with successful outcomes, it has made me pretty excited to design some new prints next week and explore what other methods of design (from hand drawn to digital manipulation) that I can try.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.