Hello 2014

2014 is finally here! 

Tumblr

My busy year is coming at me full steam and, I will admit, I am a little afraid. This is the last long semester at University and, after dissertation hand in next week, I can finally focus on designing again but also look for jobs and/or work placements.

At times I do worry about how everything will eventually end in June when it comes to presenting my work at the Degree Show, but worrying about the future will only damage the present. So it is a plan of handing in deadlines and getting back in to the studio to create the best work I can.

I also have loads of other things to look forward to this year …

February 
Paris
Bastille

March
Foxes 
Ellie Goulding

April
Russell Howard

May
Degree Show

June
New Designers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.