Lisa Jayne Textiles
Navigation menu
Home
About
CV
Portfolio
Pinterest
Instagram
Sharon Etgar | Inspiration
21:18
Sewing Book
2011
2012
Thread Drawings
2013
2012
2012
2012
2013
See more
here
at her website.
Leave a Comment
art
,
inspiration
,
life
,
textiles
Share:
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Powered by
Blogger
.
Welcome!
Unknown
View my complete profile
Search
Follow
Follow
Labels
art
colour crush
competition
degree show
designing
digital printing
drawing
fabric
fashion
florals
freelancing
geometrics
handmade
inspiration
interior
life
London
moodbaords
New Designers
Paris
photoshop
placement
Press
print
TCS
textiles
theme
top 5
work
Latest Pins
Visit LISA JAYNE's profile on Pinterest.
Popular Posts
Digital Printing
I realised today that I have not done any digital printing for about a year now so when it came to printing today I was absolutely terrified...
Brick Lane Market
Brick Lane - the home of vintage! I have been down Brick Lane to a few shops a couple of times but, shamefully, I never been to the...
Let's Talk Fabric | Zara TRF New Collection
Top // 1 | 2 | 3 Middle // 1 | 2 | 3 Bottom // 1 | 2 | 3 Zara, Zara, Zara. Oh how I am in love with this store at th...
Tory Burch | Summer 2014 Lookbook
I recently came across the Summer 2014 Lookbook by designer Tory Burch and was instantly inspired by the colours, prints and garments. The o...
The Comparative Shop #12
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 This weeks print comparative shop features nothing but prints from Zara's new woman collection . As you might ...
Interior Inspiration
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 As a print designer, I find it really important to not always be so focused on one area on the textile industr...
0 comments:
Post a Comment