Mamas & Papas Competition

I was recently invited by Arts Thread to take part in the "Style a Stoller" competition for Mamas & Papas, in which I had to design a cute baby/toddler print for their Armadillo Pram collection. The print could be anything theme I could imagine would suit but was for the S/S 16 season so a bright and colour approach was necessary.
My theme outcome was woodland trees, leaves, flowers and animals with a traditional stripe of colour to make it a little unique. I wanted to make the print as unisex as possible, which became quite difficult at the drawing stage of the project where my mind went to flowing leaves and flowers with a girl aesthetic.

Go and check out my print on the pram and a little snippet about the project on my Arts Thread profile.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.